What is acrylic nails?
Artificial nails are a combination of a liquid monomer and a powder polymer. Therefore they create a hard protective layer over your natural nails. The product hardens as it is exposed to the air. Acrylic is transparent.
How much is acrylic nails?
Normally the acrylic nail set starts from $$ for full set (Price Varies By Location. Please Call Nail salons Lubbock and Amarillo)and $$ for acrylic nail tips. It keeps increasing with the level and reputation of the nail expert.
How to do acrylic nails the right way by Bnails service professional?
• Step 1 : trim cuticle, this is the most important part for acrylic nail service. Cuticle will make acrylic nails lift faster/ trim cuticle will also reduce 1-2 weeks of nail grow so you don’t have to visit your nail salon too often. In most cases, acrylic nails that were done when the technician trim the cuticle would make the nails look 90% better .
** TIP here : cuticle trimming should be included in acrylic nail service, this is not an add on or charge extra
• Step 2 : remove any old polish/shellac if needed
• Step 3 : apply tip and cut to customer reference
• Step 4 : apply acrylic powder
** TIP here : acrylic and solar are the same thing, solar is just a name brand in acrylic product line/ don’t let your nail tech tell you that solar is better than acrylic
• Step 5: shape nails to customer reference
** TIP here : your finger is not crooked, your acrylic nails will look crooked only if the technician shapes or applies the nail on crooked .
• Step 6: smoothen nail bed using a machine file.
• Step 7: apply regular polish / shellac or just shellac clear coat
The acrylic nail ideas and acrylic nail design possibilities are endless varying from nail extensions, Sculpture nails, also 3D nail designs all depending your style the most common are white acrylic nails.( French tip). We have a collection of over 3000+ nail designs were done by Bnails service professional. CLICK HERE for some nail ideas
How to remove Acrylic Nails?
1. Clip your nails.Use a nail clipper to trim the tips of your acrylic nails short. Cut off as much of the acrylic as possible. If cutting is difficult due to the thickness of the nails, use a coarse nail file to file them. But make sure you don’t cut any of your nail bed because it will bleed.
2. File the topcoat off of the nails.Use a fine-grade buffer to file off the paint and remove as much of the acrylic as possible. Use long strokes that run the length of the nail.
3. Use the acetone to your nails. Saturate one cotton ball per nail in the warmed acetone, and then place the cotton balls on the tips of your fingers. Wrap them tightly against the acrylic nails using strips of aluminum foil. Let your nails soak in the acetone for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the foil and cotton balls from your fingertips. The cotton ball and the nail should come off easily.
5. Scrape off the leftover acrylic with the nail buffer. The acrylic should be soft from the acetone bath, so take the opportunity to buff the rest of it away. If the acrylic begins to harden again while you’re buffing, use cotton ball soaked in acetone to dampen it.
6. Shape your natural nails.Use nail clippers and a nail file to smooth the edges. Buff your nails lightly with a fine-grade nail buffer, moving from the base of the nail to the tip.
Nails acrylic designs.
Here is all nail designs that we done here at Bnails salon Lubbock and Amarillo
You can also go HERE to check out what we do offer here at Bnails salon
By the way, we do offer online appointment booking if you would like to have one of our service professional help you with your nails. CLICK HERE
“ we believe in challenging our-self to become better, to create something new. We believe in thinking differently. That’s why we built Bnails , the new experience “